Iphone wont connect to plex server
About a week ago iOS stopped being able to connect to my server over cellular.
Having the same issue. Tested on another iPhone 6 and it had no issue connecting to my server.
I should note I know nothing about how the app transmits or receives data, but am sure the Safari traffic would all be TCP. So it is just through T-mobile LTE that it is having an issue.
Thanks for that article. I had been wrestling with this for a while thinking it was my phone. Hopefully T-Mobile will sort their lives out soon and either fix the network or revert their carrier setting.
Just been through the forums and as has been posted on this other thread it looks like Apple have started sending out Beta 3 which may solve the problem:. Plex Players. Mobile Devices.
- iOS app won't connect remotely to server. - Mobile Devices - Plex Forum.
- daily expense app for ipad!
- iOS app won't connect to server when not on local wifi - Mobile Devices - Plex Forum.
- samsung galaxy s4 best call recorder.
Clicking on it says connecting but then offline 2. But I was able to get my issue resolved.
- casino android app real money;
- dailymotion downloader for android mobile.
- Why can't the Plex app find or connect to my Plex Media Server? | Plex Support;
- mt65xx android phone driver for windows 8.1?
So I rebooted my modem to refresh the signal, disabled Remote Access in the Plex server, unchecked the Manual Port and then connected directly to the modem. Then I reconnected the Remote Access and it finally reconnected. I hope that helps you.
- opera mini para nokia windows phone.
- IOS devices will not connect to my Plex server. - Streaming Devices - Plex Forum.
- flow free purple pack ipad cheats.
Plex won't connect on iOS via wifi Plex Players. Mobile Devices. CasiBK Please indicate time when iOS app said server offline you can also try browser on iPad and go to the local-ip-of-pms: Hi CasiBK, I saw your comment on my thread.